Generally, there are two types of people in the world: Ones that see holiday parties as an opportunity to feel sad about how many non-vegan options there are in the world and ones that see holiday parties as the opportunity to share the vegan wealth by bringing a dish to share with non-vegans. Which one are you?
We’re definitely the latter, but we see how the work that goes into prepping your dish can be overwhelming. That’s why we’ve created this list of easy-to-follow vegan recipes to save you time and stress this holiday season.
First of all, some pantry staples:
- The Vegg will have you covered for French toast, quiche, cookies and more.
- neat meat in apps and entrees will convince even the meatiest of meat eaters to leave animals be.
- Roasted Veggie Paninis cut into four bit-sized pieces will dress up any app table.
- These neatballs are super easy to make and as delicious as they are pretty.
- Truffled Spinach Mushroom White Cheddar Mac and Cheese shows your guests that vegans know how to have culinary fun.
- Breakfast-for-dinner always gets us feeling fancy and festive. This Squash and Spinach Frittata will do the trick.
- Potatoes on pizza make this Colcannon Pizza perfect for all holidays, from St. Patrick’s Day to New Year’s and beyond.
- These Chai Oatmeal Muffins are a healthy twist on dessert.
- Chocolate Caramel Protei Ice Cream will answer the question, “But where do you get your protein?”
- Four words: Cherry Caramel Brownie Sundae. Ice cream’s not just for summers, ya know.
What’s your go-to dish for sharing at non-vegan parties? Share in the comments below!