Stepping onto the floor at Expo West is a magical thing. In the beauty section, you meet new brands that are just getting started and established brands that have been around for years. Big or small, these are all visionary brands that are transforming the beauty industry one product at a time, proving that personal care products don’t need to be tested on animals and don’t need to be full of chemicals and preservatives in order to perform well.
Here are just 10 of the best beauty finds I fell in love with at Expo West this year:
1. 100% Pure – 10-free Nail Polish
2. Surya Brasil – Split End Repair
3. Nourish Organic – Renewing + Cooling Eye Treatment Cream
4. Emani – Lip Shine in New Fall Shades
5. Sea Kind – Revive Face Toner
6. Cocokind – Facial Cleansing Oil
7. Tulip Perfume – Charmed Collection Perfumes
8. Dr. Bronner’s – Toothpastes in cinnamon, anise and peppermint
9. Eco Lips – Vegan Lip Balm
10. Pacifica – Coconut Eye Shadow Trio
Like these picks? You’re going to love the beauty finds that we share in our monthly Beauty Box. Sign up today so you don’t miss out!