Quinoa is not a foreign word in most vegan vocabularies. We know it well as a substitute for rice and pasta, and as a lovely crunchy addition to granolas and other snacks. It’s even delicious when cooked into a pudding. But, have you ever thought about drinking it?
All posts tagged quinoa
February 18, 2013
beauty Beauty Box beauty products body products chocolate contest cookbook cruelty-free dairy-free dessert detox diet DIY easy food food porn gifts giveaway gluten-free health healthy holiday how to products protein raw recipe recipes review shopping snack box snacks soy-free subscription summer vegan Vegan Body Care vegan cuts Vegan Cuts Beauty Box vegan cuts snack box vegan fashion vegan food vegan subscription box vegan yack attack vegetarian
Online marketplace with monthly snack box and beauty box subscription service. Shop with us to discover the best vegan products. #vegancuts #vegancutsbeautybox
- Looking for the perfect gift? @laikamagazine offers a fresh take on #vegan living and culture: http://t.co/d6J9hrijvN http://t.co/bFAMMHhpC5
- Love this! Wishing peace on earth and good will toward...dogs, cats, cows, bees... http://t.co/7JSqUELWhp http://t.co/U5x32qQswW
- We're so excited about delicious Christmas chocolates by @nomilknonuts: http://t.co/bkeIqNQ7sk #vegan #glutenfree http://t.co/nXlOp7kWDF
- On our beauty love list: @TrustFundBeauty nail lacquer. Vegan manicure coming your way! http://t.co/Jr32HHDa5l http://t.co/WaLusWB1Df
- @tinazigon Oh my, yes, very obvious reasons! I'm so happy it made it there! Thank you :) We appreciate the lovely compliment! Enjoy!