Folks, I’m going to be honest with you. When I first learned about this dessert recipe that Jackie Sobon wrote for the Vegan Cuts Fall Harvest eBook, I thought she was making up words. I mean, “pazookie”? Come on. Well, it turns out it’s a thing. It’s the intersection of pizza and cookie. Still sounds make up, right? Doesn’t matter. Read on. You’re going to want some, even if you’re still confused about what it is! Read more…
All posts tagged eatpastry
The Easter Bunny is coming soon and you know what that means. He’s going to be very hungry after hopping around to deliver all those baskets filled with vegan treats. Show Mr. Bunny some love and leave these nibble-worthy sandwich cookies in his path. They’re made with EatPastry Cookie Dough, an all-time favorite of the staff here at Vegan Cuts.
My first experience with cookie dough in a tub was when I was in Elementary School; we had fundraisers selling tubs of cookie dough and frozen pizzas, so of course there would always be a few extra tubs in my freezer. Every once in a while I would open the my favorite flavors and sneak a few spoonfuls of raw cookie dough. Those are fond memories for me, but I hadn’t thought about them once since I became vegan. Now that EatPastry is on the market, my love for raw cookie dough has been rekindled. I’m not saying that once you bake the dough it becomes less desirable, the sweet aroma floating out of your oven is enough to entice nearly anyone into your kitchen.
Online marketplace with monthly snack box and beauty box subscription service. Shop with us to discover the best vegan products. #vegancuts #vegancutsbeautybox
- We've got at least ocho reasons why we love @Ochocandy dark chocolate peanut butter candy bars!… https://t.co/pegU0JEASh
- Feeling timeless since testing out your Timeless Organics Skin Care eye serum from the December Beauty Box?… https://t.co/p8vVnq34cA
- Make any dinner more delicious by adding these instant gravy solutions from @edwardandsons https://t.co/T25AsFQFAk
- We're loving these light & crispy @staceyandmom chips made from burdock and lotus roots: https://t.co/62Qymly30D https://t.co/e2c8aAPIo5
- What was your favorite mask of 2017? We're thinking Herbal Transdermal is a front-runner! https://t.co/W88NixBEMx https://t.co/FVZYEvA1UH