During the busy holiday season, we all need products that make our lives simpler, healthier, and more convenient. Luckily, you don’t have to sacrifice healthy, delicious foods just because you’re in a holiday rush. Viana and Soyatoo, two of the brands distributed by Tofu Town, will save your snowflake-covered rear this season!
The Viana line offers lots of savory options that make multi-course holiday meals that much easier to put together. For starters, they offer a delicious selection of creamy spreads with a sunflower base. Although they all start with similar base ingredients, a variety of herbs and other ingredients give each one a unique flavor.
Viana creamy sunflower spreads come in all these tasty flavors:
- Wild Herbs
- Italian Vegetable
- Papaya Curry
- Red Pepper
- Lentil Curry
- Onion Butter
These creamy spreads are obviously a great addition to your favorite sandwich, but there is no end to the possibilities. Allow me to spend this blog post walking you through a Viana-based meal, if you will.
Some of our favorite ways to start the meal with these creamy sunflower spreads are:
- as a dip for chips and crudité alongside hummus and salsa.
- in stackable appetizers, between thin rounds of tomato, zucchini, and other firm veggies.
- paired with seedless cucumber in finger sandwiches.
Easy appetizers were the first thing that came to mind when I dug into these creamy sunflower spreads, but you could definitely incorporate them into your main dish as well.
The many protein alternatives available in the Viana line of products are quite deserving of your meal’s spotlight. Check out these yummy options:
- Cowgirl Veggie Steaks, served with a side of green beans and mashed taters or caulipots!
- Smoked Frankenfurters, chopped and mixed into your favorite vegan mac recipe, of course.
- Veggie Gyros, which are perfectly suited for quick salads and wraps.
- Chickin Nuggets work well for the kiddos, but are also mighty tasty in a stir fry.
- Veggie Cevapcici, a spicy sausage, is right at home in an Italian pasta dish.
Once the entrée has been devoured–and plates licked clean, no doubt–it’s time to start thinking about dessert. No matter what you’re serving, you can kick it up one more amazing vegan notch with the addition of Soyatoo topping, a soy-based whipped topping. Fear not, soy averse readers, as they also make a soy-free rice milk version and you can rest assured that it’s just as delicious as the original. Both the soy and rice whipped topping are available in a can for pretty presentations. You can also get the soy version in a carton to whip yourself, the perfect solution for making a great topping for a pie or cake at any holiday party.
These vegan whipped toppings are also perfect for:
- coffee, mochas, and hot cocoa (either spiked for the adults or left virgin for the kiddos).
- fresh berries, tossed with sugar and drizzled with orange liqueur.
- brownies, cakes, quick breads, and even your favorite holiday cookies.
- pudding–think avocado chocolate mousse… yummm!
As you can see, the Viana and Soyatoo products make it so easy to walk right through your entire holiday menu. They offer healthy alternatives and rich flavors, so there’s no room for complaints. With such a wide variety of flavors and textures, you can serve up a completely cruelty-free holiday meal that the whole table will enjoy. So what are you waiting for? Check here to find out where to get your hands on Viana and Soyatoo products this holiday season!