This month, we’re over the moon about oat milk, and Pacific Foods has crafted an oat milk product with amazing flavor. Oat milk is high in fiber, protein, and is completely free of cholesterol and saturated fat. There are so many wonderful uses for oat milk: biscuits, pancakes, smoothies, oatmeal, sauces, and our favorite of all, ICE CREAM!
Our Snack Box Curator, Chris, picked up some Pacific Foods Oat Milk (you can find a special note from them inside your May Vegan Cuts Snack Box!) and created a sweet & creamy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream recipe for you to try and home and change your dessert world for the better.
Not only are we helping you revolutionize your sweet treat plan for after dinner, Pacific Foods wants to give one lucky winner 12 Pacific Foods products PLUS a Pacific Foods T-shirt or hoodie of your choice! All you have to do to enter is post a comment below telling us which Pacific Foods product is your favorite or which you want to try most.
Want to learn more about Pacific Foods products, and creative recipes that call for them? Head here.
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHUNK OAT MILK ICE CREAM
2 cups – Pacific Foods Brand Vanilla Oat Milk
2 cups – Coconut Cream
1 cup – Organic Sugar
1 tbsp – Cinnamon
1/2 tsp – Salt
16 oz – Dark Chocolate
2 heaping tbsp – Peanut Butter
- Add Pacific Foods oat milk, coconut cream, organic sugar, cinnamon and salt to a medium sauce pan and heat on low until the sugar is dissolved.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes
- Break up pieces of your favorite (vegan) chocolate in small crumbles and add to the mixture
- Add two heaping tablespoons of peanut butter and stir
- Add the mixture to ice cream maker
- Let the ice cream maker churn for 30 mins until mixture is fully frozen