Who doesn’t love easy and healthy? This recipe includes some amazing superfoods like maca, cacao, coconut, and ceylon cinnamon. Here’s the rundown on what these nutritional power players will do for you:
- Maca is great for balancing hormones and endurance.
- Cacao is high in antioxidants and has been shown to enhance mood.
- Ceylon cinnamon is great for balancing blood sugars.
- Coconut has been shown to help burn fat.
- 1 cup of gluten-free oats
- 1 tbsp of raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp of raw maca powder
- ½ tsp of ceylon cinnamon
- ¼ cup of coconut nectar
- 2 tbsp of chocolate chips
- Mix together the oats, cacao, maca, and cinnamon.
- Pour the Coconut Nectar into the dry ingredient mixture and mix until everything is coated in the nectar.
- If desired, add the chocolate chips.
- After everything is mixed together, scoop the mixture with a spoon onto a baking sheet. This mixture is going to be a little too sticky to roll into balls, so it's best to scoop right onto the baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from freezer—taste testing one, of course—and place the baking sheet in an air sealed container in the fridge. They need to be stored in the fridge to keep their structure.
What’s your favorite no-bake recipe?