Guys, a new roundup is in order because there’s a ubiquitous ingredient in town and rather than being green and leafy, it’s orange and round…ish. You guessed it—I’m talking about pumpkin and its pumpkin spice counterpart. As October rolls around so do these seasonal squashes, from showing up on doorsteps to showing up on product packages that leave us doing a double take. We’ve collected some of the most surprising—and some the most delicious—places that we’ve seen the pumpkin craze strike, all for your tasting pleasure.
- Coracao Confections Pumpkin Spice Caramel Candy Bars and Caramels ← On sale in our marketplace
- Sweet and Sara Pumpkin Spice S’more
- Manifest Chocolates Pumpkin Spice Caramels
- So Delicious Pumpkin Spice Bars ← Thanks to VegNews for the tip off!
- Nature’s Bakery Pumpkin Spice Fig Bars ← Not on their website yet, but we heard through the pumpkin vine that you should be looking out for these in one of your local chain stores soon.
- Food Should Taste Good Harvest Pumpkin Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Brand Pumpkin Chips ← Okay, okay, these may not be real. But the idea is exciting enough to warrant a place on this roundup!
- Cedar’s Pumpkin Spice Hummus
- Califia Pumpkin Spice Latte Cold Brew Coffee
- So Delicious Pumpkin Spice Coconut Milk
- Maine Root Pumpkin Pie Soda
- Stash Tea Pumpkin Spice Tea
Sauces + Other Cooking Essentials
- HerbNZest Curry Pumpkin Pesto
- Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Rolls ← Thanks to the Spooky Vegan for the tip off!
Think the whole pumpkin spice craze will stick to the pantry? No way! We’ve also spotted it on the beauty scene in products like Desert Essence Pumpkin Spice Lotion and Floss Gloss Donatella nail polish. The Great Pumpkin can’t be stopped and rumor has it this pumpkin spice color is going to be included in the October Vegan Cuts Beauty Box.
So, there you have it—a tasty trend that’s working it’s way through the kitchen and into wardrobes everywhere this fall. And now for predictions from you, trendspotters: Which vegetable/fruit do you think will be the next to join the ranks of kale and pumpkin? Share in the comments below!