Holiday parties call for the perfect holiday look. Lucky for you, we partnered with Vegan Beauty Review‘s Sunny Subramanian, one of our favorite vegan beauties, to create the perfect look with some of our favorite brands. Read on for a step-by-step guide to getting Sunny’s holiday go-to look.
What You Need
- Emani Eyeshadow Trio in Feeling Divine
- Emani Hybrid Cream in Scandalous
- Emani Hybrid Cream in Frisky
- GlamNatural Mascara in Black
- Gourmet Body Treats Raw Finishing Powder
- LaMav Kabuki Makeup Brush
- Your favorite red lipstick—Lippy Girl, Emani, GlamNatural and Medusa’s Makeup have some of the very best shades
- Extras: False lashes, eyeliner and anything else to add that extra oomph
How to Get the Look
1. To make your eyes pop and look extra refreshed, use the pale pink highlighter in the Emani Feeling Divine Eyeshadow Trio in the inside corners of the eyes and just under the outer brows.
2. Apply Emani Scandalous Hybrid Cream to your lids. I used both a shadow brush and my finger to blend.
3. Apply Emani Frisky Hybrid Cream in a sideways “V” shape starting from the outside of the eye lid. Blend with a fluffy brush or your finger.
4. Apply GlamNatural Black Mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
I also added some winged liner and some false lashes for some extra oomph.
5. Get that photoshopped finished look by applying Gourmet Body Treats Raw Finishing Powder all over your face.
The LaMav Vegan Kabuki Brush works perfectly for applying this silky powder.
6. Finish off the look with your favorite red lippie and a big, beautiful smile!
Find all these beauty products and more on sale in the Vegan Cuts marketplace. Wishing you the happiest of holidays full of cruelty-free beauty and delicious vegan food!